Raceline Compete Buying Process.
With Our Extensive Expertise and indepth knowledge our chosen base vehicle for all Raceline Premium Sports Vans is a Euro 6 SWB T32 204ps DSG Highline Kombi with over £4000 of additional factory options which include.
- Twin side loading electric doors
- Electric latching tailgate
- Front & rear LED lights
- Electric folding mirrors
- Side front comfort seats
- Heated front seats
- Cab carpet flooring
- High beam & rest assist
- 2 plus 1 rear kombi seats
- Cab comfort dash pack
- Front & rear parking sensors
- additional front door seals
- Metallic or solid paint finishes
- All Raceline Stock vehicles have the latest Euro 6 engines with stop start system & advanced city braking.
- We carry over 60 of these vehicles in physical stock and always have 60 to 80 vehicles placed on order awaiting delivery to Raceline.
- All our vehicles are Brand New & Unregistered, you will be the First Registered Keeper.
- We Carry Deep Black, Indium Grey, Oryx White, Mojave Beige, Reflex Silver, Cherry Red. Bamboo Green, Acapulco and Starlight Blue.
We have a never ending list of Raceline options to choose from, so to make it simple we produce a GT and a GTS model.
A GT has 20″ Alloys, 40 or 50mm suspension, side tubes, front & rear spoilers, gloss black grills, gloss black door mirrors and Exclusive Raceline nappa leather. A Gt starts from £38,000 plus vat for 2WD or £40,000 plus vat for 4Motion.
A GTS is the Raceline Flagship model which basically has every Raceline option available with the ability to add extra spec from our Raceline options list. A GTS starts from £52,000 plus vat for 2WD or £54,000 plus vat for 4Motion.
This is where we finalise your build i.e. choice of alloys, choice of leather colour and design, colour accenting ect ect and any options you choose from the Raceline options list.
This can be done via email but we do strongly encourage a visit to the Raceline Luxe Boutique where you can see demo vans with all the options we do. We have a beautiful Gastro pub right next door where we will water you and feed you f.o.c. if business is done.
Your van will be ready for collection from 4 to 12 weeks depending on our workload, bearing in mind we are extremely busy 12 months of the year.
Due to registration purposes all vehicles must be paid in full 48 hours prior to collection.
We never ask for stage payments from the initial deposit of £3000.00 plus vat, the balance only becomes payable when the van is ready for collection.
Here at Raceline we have the ability to factory order a new Volkswagen Transporter Panel Van, Kombi, Shuttle or Caravelle and VW Amarok’s
Just like your local VW UK Dealer, we can help you build and order your new vehicle from Volkswagen or a generated configuration code from Volkswagen Van Configurator.
Couple this with our ability to style and customise your new vehicle to suit your individual character.
Call us for more details. …….